• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Price for Borla Headers

reson46

NAXJA Forum User
So far I have found Quadratec for $390. I saw an earlier post that OK 4WD had them for $350, but I was just quoted $475. Does anybody know of a place that can beat $390?

Thanks,

as far as i know, truckperformance.com does a sale like every other month for 277, but dont quote me on that, you might want to shoot them an email...

i watched for months and the lowest i ever found it was quadratec. just make sure you don't use the borla gasket. i spent the extra 15 for a felpro and my dumbass mechanic still used the borla and its already leaking after 4 months and a retightening.

Rockhound

I just put a Banks torque tube header on my '96 4.0L XJ. It'll outlast the jeep by several lifetimes and it comes with a "special material" gasket that's supposed to be bullet proof. You can get the header for as low as $359 online.

Back