• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ headliner

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
First off, this is not an advertisment. I do not work for the company that I BOUGHT my headliner from. But I think that a company that has great customer service and has quality product not only needs a pat on the back but people should know about them.

I bought my Headliner from Steve at Custom Headliners; [email protected]

As manyy of you know my truck was rolled by my son last winter so I needed another headliner. Steve asked what had happened to mine and after reading my reply he offered up another headliner that he had improved the fit since the one that I had originally purchased.

Now that is customer service!

So if your riding around with nothing but a tin roof over your head and tired of the noise here is a solutution for you.

I took some pics of the new headliner installed in my doner top since my MJ is being repaired right now and the top is still smashed.

Note, I use XJ sun visors and I mount a CB in the middle where the original center visor pivot would normally be. The panels are not screwed into place, just sitting there. There is velcro on the upper side of the headliner for the stock velcro fasteners from the factory.

0923121125_zpsffb46259.jpg

0923121126_zps17266864.jpg

0923121127_zps1b1e4a0a.jpg

Here is where it meets the rear glass, PERFECT! My glass is removed right now obviosly.
0923121128_zps4dbc23f9.jpg

Just thought I would share with those that need a good MJ headliner.

WOW! How'd you get your MJ to sit on the roof in your garage like that? :eek: Bet thats a great way to find all your loose change in the seats huh? :dunce:

J/K man.. Looks great. Thats next on my list too.. Dang kids. It was fine till they started touching it.

Back