• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Photo Contest - Broken

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
The theme for September is Broken. "What does that mean?" It can be what ever you want. A part of your Jeep is broken, park next to a broken down car, a train wreck, or on top of broken glass. Be creative.

Winner will receive a NAXJA hat, and some super cool Flowmaster stickers.

Photo must be taken by you, of your Jeep (does not have to be an XJ/MJ), during the current month. Non-members can post, but cannot win. You can post as many pictures as you like. The NWC BOD will choose 5 pictures and we'll open a poll for voting around the last week of the month to determine a winner. Rules are subject to change, any complaints will be ignored, not valid outside of the NWC, and remember this is for fun! :rtm:

brokenheart.jpg

40831270453314322041955.jpg

PNWJeep Meet and Greet, 9/8/12, Moonrocks.

1310 U-joints... broken...

Rick Penrose helping pick up the pieces...

37659970453316817013051.jpg

from the top -
25349370453310330017427.jpg

And from the bottom, with no jeep...

53439570453303843017500.jpg

All photo credit goes to Jeff Webber (UberXJ)

I saw the video when that happened. You were so bound up something had to break. Wish i coulda stayed longer and wheeled with ya!

My jeep was being cranky at the ORV park...this picture after I stopped for a while explained why. :p

After this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was rewarded with this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fixed with a compression fitting in the parking lot after getting a friend to tug me back up there. :p

Back