• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

badlands this weekend 9/15

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
Myself, samset and the ol ladys are gonna be tearing up some orange and green trails this weekend.

any one want to join?

prolly camping Friday night and wheeling Saturday. i will have to go home after wheeling sat. the kid has a football game Sunday.

Sent you a PM earlier Sam but I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing...

I got all of your guys' stuff in the truck, going to drive the Jeep to work tomorrow then drive home, throw it on the trailer and head out there with a cooler and a tent. Do you guys know what camp site you're at? I'll try to get one nearby.

sweet that your coming out brad. we don't have a site reserved or anything yet. i will be heading out shortly after work prolly set up camp in the dark.

Sent you a PM earlier Sam but I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing...

I got all of your guys' stuff in the truck, going to drive the Jeep to work tomorrow then drive home, throw it on the trailer and head out there with a cooler and a tent. Do you guys know what camp site you're at? I'll try to get one nearby.

Awesome sauce, i think they allow 6 adults to a site right? just throw your tent up with ours.

Awesome sauce, i think they allow 6 adults to a site right? just throw your tent up with ours.

It's 4 or 6, I'm not sure... not a big deal even if we have to get two sites. Do you guys need/want electric?

Can either you or Rew PM me your phone #, I'll let you guys know what campsite I'm at since I'll most likely be out there before dark. Also I'll see if I can get some firewood here in town.

Back