• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OCT 7th - Dick Hannah's No Roads Required 3rd Annual Offroad Jeep Show

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
It is officially a go! We have the date, time and location for the 3rd Annual Dick Hannah Jeep Off-Road Show with the proceeds going to the Yacolt Burn Project.
This event will be replacing the annual "Don't Fear The Jeeper" event.
Date: Sunday, October 7th, 2012
Start Time: 11:00am
End Time: 4:00pm (or whenever everyone leaves)
DHJE-1.png

This event will be just as big as Dick Hannah’s Past Events. There will be lots of cool stuff with all of the proceeds going to the Yacolt Burn Project in SW Washington to open more trails.
They are clearing the lot so we will have plenty of room and they are expecting over 100 Jeeps.
There will be a RTI Ramp, BBQ, Raffle, Vendors, and more!!!!
Once again, I'll be your MC and DJing all kinds of tunes all day.
This is a great event for a great cause. There will be many sponsors this year bringing their products, and they are working on getting a MASSIVE number of giveaways. They are going to be asking for a donation this year (same as in the past years, the donation price will be posted shortly), but it all goes to the Yacolt Burn Project in SW Washington. There will be many chances to win stuff, food, prizes, music, and maybe some games..... You won't be disappointed. (The donation is not required, but they would sure appreciate the help with this upcoming ORV area.)
So let’s make sure we let everyone in our social circles and contact lists know about this event,
and help drum up as much support as we can!

If you or someone you know can donate anything towards the raffle prizes, it would make this event even better and help raise more funds towards the Yacolt Burn Project.
Also, if you or someone you know is interested in attending as a vendor, please contact me to let me know.
We want to get as many people involved, connected and up to speed.
We'll get the official and updated flyer with the massive vendor's list and a link to the registration page up shortly!

Just for peoples info. In the past Dick Hannah Jeep has put all the proceeds in a rock fund for the trail system. Some people in the past were worried about this money going other places. It is all in a rock fund waiting for us to start building trails. This is a great fundraiser and we need to stock up on all the $$ we can so we can get this new trail system on the ground fast. Or as soon as DNR gives us the green light to break ground. So lets get a good group of people out there to raise some money and win some good prizes.

Also..... just so people know, Dick Hannah has agreed to MATCH whatever is raised at this event. They did this last year and I think the check cut was around 6k.... lets see if we can beat that this year. I know times are tight folks, but we all know this is a good cause, and can use all the help it can get. I think we have a good chance to knock that figure out of the ball park.
I'm also really looking forward to a strong NAXJA presence at the event, and I know the NWC has the means to make this happen.
-Thanks guys!

Hey that would be pretty cool, ...have a whole "NAXJA" Section....

I'll be there.

Okay, so some things have changed with the event that are pretty major.

This will no longer be a Dick Hannah Jeep event and their continued involvement is going to be that of a vendor at the event itself. Fast Specialties will be hosting the event and is now the title sponsor. Everything else for the most part will be the same.
The location will be at Fast Specialties:
1200 Northeast 95th Street Vancouver, WA 98665
It is right off of I-5 on Highway 99 next to Winco.

There will be a new graphic up soon for this so stay tuned for that.

Fast Specialties will be donating the use of their Dyno, there will be a couple that will be used to raffle off. We are still looking for volunteers to help us with parking and what not on the day of the event. We'll definitely need someone who can be the gate keeper (hand out the itinerary for the day and the free raffle ticket) and then a few people to direct parking.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Here's the updated flyer and info for registration:

Back