• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***Official Registration Thread***

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
Vince did such a good job with this for the 2009 Fall Fling that I'm borrowing it from his registration thread.

The registration fee for Fall Fling is $25. This fee is payable when you complete your registration in person at the Slickrock Campground. The fee includes Saturday's trail fee and one meal at the BBQ. Additional meals are $10 for adults and $5 for children under 13yrs.

BLM trail fees for Tuesday to Friday will be charged at $5 per trail. These can be paid when you sign up for trails. Pre-registering here helps us estimate how many people will be attending and the amount of food required for the BBQ.

Eg. To register 1 Jeep for trails, 2 adults and 1 ten year old child for the BBQ, post the following:-

Number of trail vehicles = 1
Number of adults for BBQ = 2
Number of children for BBQ = 1

In this example the fee at Registration will be $25 + $10 (additional adult meal for BBQ) + $5 (additional child meal for BBQ)

If you have any questions, please either start a new thread or send me a PM. We want to keep this thread free of clutter, so posts other than to register will be deleted. No hard feelings, I hope. To make it easy to complete, just cut and paste the section below into your post.

Number of trail vehicles =
Number of adults for BBQ =
Number of children for BBQ =

Number of trail vehicles = 1
Number of adults for BBQ = 1
Number of children for BBQ = 0

(I'll let you register yourself, Nick. :D)

Number of trail vehicles = 1 maybe 2
Number of adults for BBQ = 2
Number of children for BBQ = 0-maybe 1

Number of trail crawlin vehicles = 1
Number of adults for ingesting meat and other energy substances = 1

Back