• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

amunoz

notamos

NAXJA Forum User
Appears to be a ripoff artist. I posted a WTB that I needed skids for my '99. After PM'ing a few times we agreed on $50/shipped for a tcase skid off of his '99. He said he would provide me a tracking number *immediately* after payment (he "had it all boxed up and ready to go"). Well, over 2 weeks later, crickets.

Abraham - If you read this, I suggest you ship it. If not, refund my $50 and I will forget this ever happened. No skid, no $50 - not good.

ETA: I've seen MY SKID for sale on several other forums...

-notamos

Howd you pay? Link to his profile? Any info on the guy? We can go-a-lookin for him if he is here in CO. Id happily participate.

really now. I saw that name pop up recently... forget how it piqued my interest.

It is him. It looks like I just got ****ed. He has a thread with injectors for sale that I sent him money for and his Pay Pal email matches the old user name posted earlier. I get physically angry over this sort of thing. I truly hope he comes through.

I just sent him a PM requesting a tracking number or refund by end of day today.

I have been so busy with work that I thought I would take a chance on these as I am having an injector issue at the moment and no time to deal with it. I knew it was a mistake at the time...though not for these reasons. Here is the thread

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1097237

Also noticed that every single one of his posts have been in the for sale/ wanted section

4242868712 here is the most recent phone number for him that I can find.
I would contact johnny law on this. Technically it constitutes wire fraud across state lines I believe.

I've already verified that they are indeed the same person, after Lowrange posted up I checked.

amunoz/briellesxj, you have some explaining to do.

OP - I haven't asked the admins (I'm just a lowly mod) but I believe we can hold off taking action against the forum accounts if you think it'll help you get your money back. Same goes to anyone else screwed by this guy.

I haven't asked the admins (I'm just a lowly mod) but I believe we can hold off taking action against the forum accounts if you think it'll help you get your money back. Same goes to anyone else screwed by this guy.

Yes, please leave account open for the moment so we have that one line of communication open

Back