• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirty Turtle, this Sunday, 8-26

I'll be down there next weekend...

Cool. If you see me still there, it means I'm REALLY broken, and could use a ride.

Robert

I'll be 4 miles away, riding other trails but we got tools, we can fix you up! :D

Damn... My spare was slashed by some dick teenagers...might not be able to
Make it then

How big? I might be able to lend you a shiny new 35, if you've got room to carry it, and with the understanding that it's just to get you off the trail and home.

And if you kill it you owe me one asap. :kissyou:

Robert

This trip intruiges me.

Love to have you, but your rig is way outta our league. I'm the big dog, double locked on 35s. You're MORE than welcome, just hate to leave you bored...

Of course, they say there are some "bounty" climbs down there that no one has done, so there may be some opportunities for you to put on a show for us grocery-getters. :D

Robert

I'm running 33's on stock Dana 30,35. I need a serious upgrade lol. But new hubs just sunk the pot for now.

But you could limp out on a 35" spare if you really had to...

Your call, me n my tires will be there!

Robert

Cool!

We're all meeting at the park about 9:30 or 10.

I'll be the man in black:

toys.png

See ya!

I'm in,if I get my rear brake problem solved.Think it's a right rear caliper.Due to a hot date later in the day,I can wheel till 2:30 pm.

:flame:
Nick

After two days and five trips to two different O'Reilly auto parts,I got everything to replace the right rear brake caliper.

What a cluster bang.:variety:
Nick

Back