• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Compressed natural gas system on xy

Grclermont

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1995 xj 4.0 up country suspension that came Chrysler fleet installed natural gas system which I am dismantling. Is anyone familiar with the disconnection process as I want it out. Thanks Gary . I love my xj, just bought with 95000 miles in great condition. My other question is did the government service the vehicles well.

Wow, most people would kill for one of those with the Natural Gas system. Why in the world would you yank it out? NG is dirt cheap now, like equal to about 50 cents a gallon for gasoline!!!!

Wow, most people would kill for one of those with the Natural Gas system. Why in the world would you yank it out? NG is dirt cheap now, like equal to about 50 cents a gallon for gasoline!!!!

No shiz! I have a Scout I'm converting to propane for the price but if yo want to sell that system let me know. Not only is the engine emasculate inside but the cost of the fuel alone. There are home refill kits available too they are a little pricey but if I never had to se a service station again that would be unreal!

Conversion from NG to propane might not be very hard.

Back