• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trask Mountain Trails

I'd love to go exploring in there sometime soon.

I've poked around some of the roads in the area and seen a few trails, I'd like to tag along, I know there are some good spots up there

Just watch those stumps!

Who cares.. Not my tires.. :laugh3:

When your ready to replace the box.. I've done it a handful of times.. I'll lend a hand.. (that is.. If your nicer to me then you were sunday:tear:)

I was really tired on sunday, I was trying to stay awake. That and I figured you and nick had thicker skin...

Last edited:
I work with a few guys that ride up there quite a bit.
The word I get from them is that a lot of the trails are pretty skinny, its not very well maintained and that its fairly well rutted up.... Haven't seen it personally, so this is all just second hand information.
I'd like to tag along and check this place out for myself... I think it would be kind of fun to be with a group that's all never been there before.

I'm definitely interested in exploring the area. The trails we ran aren't too tough (with one exception), but they're "new" and fun.

The only weekend I really have free in September is the 15-16th. Otherwise we could push it out to early October. Wait for some moisture to fall, keep the dust down, and make the trails a little more fun. I think an over nighter would be best, since it's a bit of a trek. We could camp where ever we end up after the first day.

Sounds good to me! Should we set a date?

october has the evans creek run.... dono if i want to miss the evans this year agin...
Correct. Oktoberfest will happen the 2nd to last or last weekend in October.

I was thinking for this run maybe shoot for the beginning of the month. Weather should still be decent. Maybe Oct 6-7?

I cant really commit to anything this early, but it's something to think about. It really sucks having to plan your weekends out two months in advance.

Back