• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jack and tool storage

Grclermont

NAXJA Forum User
Justnbought a 1995 with up country suspension and love it. I do not know how to store the Jack, lug wrench and spin bar. Anyone have diagram or explanation. Thanks Gary

If you're talking about the stock bottle jack and associated parts, Stick them all under the rear bench seat, passenger side.
There's actually a strap on the pas side of the space that clamps down the jack everything else fits over or alongside the jack.
I actually keep my lug wrench and a rusted railroad spike right next to my E brake handle, JIC an "incident" occurs in the woods or near my car in town.
Never have to use them, but they're very "persuasive" when dealing with people that just won't politely eff off on a corner i.e. aggressive panhandlers, crackheads, angry motorists etc.
The Glock 23 or Sig226 is still my last option in a total worst case scenario.

Last edited:
If you have a lift kit & tires, throw a piece of 4x6" post in there too so the jack will have enough reach to get 'er done.

Back