• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saddle up route survey. 8/4/12

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I am heading up in the morning to saddle up to hike around the area planned to route the new trail. Get a feel for the features of the hillside and kinda walk a few lines.

Anyone interested in participating is more than welcome to join me.

Bring water. Hiking boots pants long sleeve shirts and bug spray for protection.

The trophy challenge is also going on in tsf this weekend. Kinda planned on posting up on a trail if I can find a check point they haven't been to yet or wheel for a while.

So who's ready for some hiking?

If it were next weekend, I'd be down, too much going on this weekend. Also I'll be up there next weekend anyway

If it were next weekend, I'd be down, too much going on this weekend. Also I'll be up there next weekend anyway

NO!... NEXT weekend you should ALL be attending the Salem Jeep Summer Jam!! (stopping by the DJ booth and saying hi, and putting a ticket in for the drawing of a ton of prizes)
...just sayin....
:wantyou:

NO!... NEXT weekend you should ALL be attending the Salem Jeepers Summer Jam!! (stopping by the DJ booth and saying hi, and putting a ticket in for the drawing of a ton of prizes)
...just sayin....
:wantyou:

that's all you had to say to steer me away. its too bad that club doesent have rotating BOD's...

id go aaron. im dieing to get in on the project just havent had the time avalable. im in the same boat as ryan, next weekend is much better.

Bronze.

unfortunatly for me i have to go out on weekends that i get paid otherwise i'm not able to get out there

What if you took out however much $$ it costs, and put it in the glove box of the Jeep until next weekend?

I typically work on those weekends. Otherwise sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. I was going to go up for the trophy challenge anyways but figured I should do this fist then see what I can find to watch.

Back