• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Exploring/Camping Trip?

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
I've been wanting to go camp at a secret spot in the Santiam State Forest near Molalla for a while. It isn't really wheeling though the road in is definitely a trail, as opposed to a road, thus why it is secret. There's room for a few tents and several vehicles. If anybody is interested, it's a great spot with a unique feature and excellent views

carslookout.jpg

lookouttower.jpg

Lookoutpano.jpg

That's a great place to watch thunder storm's roll threw the hills below. Been there many times. I would be up for that trip I only live about 10 miles before the pavement ends.

I might be down for this..... Gonna be a "Family Friendly" Trip?

This will be a family friendly trip, as family friendly as the least family friendly person lets it be.

Any thoughts on when?

Weekend of the 16th sound good? It should only be one night, in fact it doesn't really take that long to get up there but it's a cool place and fun to get a way for a night.

Back