• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swag

Here's the scoop; the BOD had a new vender lined up at the beginning of the year. Someone couldn't fulfill their duties and had to step down from the BOD, so we're now basically back to square one.

We just received an order of 100 NWC stickers from S&T Grafix. Stay tuned for details on you can get some.

Personally, I'd like some t-shirts so maybe we'll look into finding a local screen printer, and trying this again. Anyone got a hook up or recommendation?

Aaron, you're still waiting on your hoodie from the GlueNTape era right?

Here's the scoop; the BOD had a new vender lined up at the beginning of the year. Someone couldn't fulfill their duties and had to step down from the BOD, so we're now basically back to square one.

We just received an order of 100 NWC stickers from S&T Grafix. Stay tuned for details on you can get some.

Personally, I'd like some t-shirts so maybe we'll look into finding a local screen printer, and trying this again. Anyone got a hook up or recommendation?

Aaron, you're still waiting on your hoodie from the GlueNTape era right?

Correct.

Fired up graphics is in vancouver, it is run by a group of fire fighters. Might want to give them a call. they did a great job on some shirts for a company I used to work for.

We have a screen printers right across the street/driveway from us here at my work. We get all our shirts and hoodies done thru them, and they do great work. I've dealt with them before on a personal project, and they're real easy to work with.
(Screen Graphics - Beaverton, OR.)
-Talk to Jimmy, tell him Josh from Pentagon sent you.

Back