• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker

HossHoffer

NAXJA Forum User
I have been reading things on this Aussie locker and finally ordered one. They are a little backed up on the orders right now so I have the option of cancelling. Has anyone used one yet. Someone did a review over on Pirate and they were quite pleased. They're on an introductory price of $199 right now so if it's worth it I might spring for one to go in the dana 44 on my garage floor waiting for winter.

Good/bad/indifferent?

I have mine installed, and should have the D44 on my Xj this Saturday. I have a D35 with a Lockrite now, so I will have a good comparison of the two.

I had the same trouble with slow shipping, but they didn't charge me until I recieved a tracking number. Bill Cole was helpful, but it took around a month to get it.

The installation was easy, but the instuctions printed well was not D44 specific. It didn't mention anything about the thrush washers on each side of the locker. I installed them anyway, since the lockrite on the D35 required them. I'll let you know if it worked for me.

They Just got a shipment in yesterday from Austrailia so your wait might be over. I've been waiting on one for my dana 30 for a little over a month and it shipped today.

Back