• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

carwash

depofmed

NAXJA Forum User
Quick qes., when you guys take the xj thorugh an automated car wash do you leave your flexible antennas up or do you screw the antenna off before you go into the car wash?

When I had my stock one, I left it on. Haven't taken my XJ to carwash recently, but would definitely pull my CB antenna off.
This stocker is easy to remove, choice is yours.

Carwash? :dunno:

Back when I actually washed it, I left it on.

Whoaa.., big Nellie.., they have car washes in New York City?:patriot:

I let mother nature wash my jeep when she feels it needs it and not a day sooner...

I went througha car wash once ... said touchless and safest and all that crap ... then I got to the hurricane force air dryer part that nearly ripped my wipers of ... now it get a good wash when there's more water than mud in the puddles.

Did I mention it also drives my wife bonkers that I can have a dirty Jeep and not see an issue with it? :D

My wife washes the cars around my house, does a great job...even gets the wheels.

EndofSummer11057.jpg

We don't wash cars round here, they tend to find all the rust we were ignoring, lol

Back