• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Salem Jeepers Summer Jam

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
August 11th, 2012 Starts about 10am​

I'll be DJing all day :listenmus and will be the MC for the event. :woohoo:
There will be prize drawings, good food, and load of vendors to shmooze with.
They've also set up an obstacle course to get some "urban wheeling" in for those who want to give it a try. The RTI ramp is already on site too!
Come out, say whats up to me, have some fun, and show your support for the Jeep community! Hope to see you all there!

2012PosterFlyer1.jpg

Salem Jeepers Summer Jam - REMINDER

Just wanted to bump this for reminder's sake.

I also wanted to make a quick disclaimer:
I have no affiliation with the Salem Jeepers. I am donating my time, skills and gear to support the efforts of increasing awareness and the support of the OHV lifestyle, and the Jeep community as a WHOLE, as well as supporting the vendors that supply us with the means to do what we do. Irregardless of who is putting on the event I support the effort to better the reputation of those of us who take our vehicles offroad, enjoy the outdoors, and our forestry lands and all that they have to offer. I will be fully representing NAXJA as best as I can and will even plan on doing a little recruiting while I'm out there.
>
I hope there are others that can see past the names on the flyer, and see these kind of events for what they are, and not who is putting them on. That being said, if alcida and the taliban were putting on a jeep event I may opt to pass. Other than that, I will continue to show and offer my support for the OHV and Jeep community regardless of club affiliation, make, model, or mods.
I'll climb down off my soap box now
>
I hope you can find the time to come out, show your support, make some new friends, and maybe get a chance to win a prize.
Hope to see you there!
Thanks for reading.

I'll bump this a little as well.:patriot: I want to thank NW99XJ for helping out with the Summer Jam. This is an all Jeep show with the primary goal of simply bringing Jeep owners together and have a little fun in the sun with other like-minded folks. Hope to see you there, this Saturday, the 11th. Further details, directions etc. are HERE
Updated, finalized, last poster/flyer....
7511065330_ab5eb383f9_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll bump this a little as well.:patriot: I want to thank NW99XJ for helping out with the Summer Jam. This is an all Jeep show with the primary goal of simply bringing Jeep owners together and have a little fun in the sun with other like-minded folks. Hope to see you there, this Saturday, the 11th. Further details, directions etc. are HERE
Updated, finalized, last poster/flyer....

hi doug. :wave:

Sorry guys, been tied up with 60+ hour work weeks. Barely have had time to even BE on NAXJA,
I'll have something up soon...

Back