• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

World Burger Tour - 2012...The 2nd stop

perhaps...

3-6 is happy hour. Told the wife about the Turkey Burgers, and to help me remember.

what do you get during happy hour? double mayo?

Well, you could click the link. I don't know if this place serves beer, but some of them do, and it's $2.00 for a beer, and $2.00 for a milkshake. I'll take the $2.00 milkshake.

I did click the link - no beer -- thus the mayo joke. They have a $5 milkshake that looks fairly awesome...

I'll have the Big Kahuna burger. Please?

lets call it postponed?

Will there be one next week? My supervisor at work has me so pissed off I took a week off to clear my head...... Had some serious insubordinate thoughts festering that I really can't afford to become actions.....

So a road trip to eat dead cow with friends sounds like an awesome distraction.....:thumbup:

I'm game, Yella -- my family will be vacationing next week, so I'll be baching it... footloose and fancy free! :rolleyes:

you gonna come have a burger with me, officer, or what?

Thursday night will be my only opportunity...... Name the time and place. :thumbup:

hmmmmm.... thinking, but Thursday is fine. I have a meeting in Cripple Creek all day, but should be back late afternoon. And hungry!

Post up when you know Chris.

Anyone else gonna meet up with us?

You been to O'Malley's in Palmer Lake?

Back