• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No front turn signal, but parking lights work?

Heap O' Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure where to start the troubleshooting with this one, maybe you guys can help me.

My front turn signal bulbs will not flash when I activate my turn signal. Rears lights flash fine, nothing from the front. If I turn on the parking lights/headlights though the bulbs light up just fine so I know its not a wiring issue.

I swapped the steering column a while back, maybe related to that? Anyone know which wiring connector the turn signals use so I can check it? I checked the turn signal fuse and it is good.

Any ideas?

TIA :helpme:

Always check your most recent work. Consider replacing the multi-function turn signal switch and/or the blinker module.

If you have a later model make sure to check the MAXI-fuse underhood. A friend of mine couldn't figure out why his turn signals would not work. Even though I asked, he had never actually pulled the fuse to look.
Oh, and check the flasher relay by chance?

Back