• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabin Available...

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Stephen just called and said that the big 3 br cabin is open.

damn you. i was just gonna post this haha. i would be down for this, if anyone else is. this would save a butt load of weight for me to tow.

I would but i'm already sleeping in the other big cabin! :D

Throw up a price if split... I'd possibly be interested

If the website is correct, it looks like it's the $220 that's available, not the $180. Doesn't change my answer though, i'm still in no matter what! Split multiple ways it's only a few bucks more.

If the website is correct, it looks like it's the $220 that's available, not the $180. Doesn't change my answer though, i'm still in no matter what! Split multiple ways it's only a few bucks more.

Yeah, I hope thats correct because i'm freaking out right now, trying to figure out WTF is going on Since I heard we were getting the one for $180 a night.

Ok guys right now its me and sam, Dan and carissa, wade and his gf, and Tim nolan. Tim will be arriving on thursday but im looking for another taker for the group so we can split wed. Four ways. It makes it around 60 per for wed and cheaper for the rest of the week, text if your interested 865 388 5715.

Gonna be fun!

Slight change...Doug convinced me to come up Wednesday instead :D

But if there's another taker as well to lower the prices even more, bring it on!

Slight change...Doug convinced me to come up Wednesday instead :D

But if there's another taker as well to lower the prices even more, bring it on!

reso is made my friend! 3 br 2 bath a hot tub! it's gonna be like a beach vacation with jeeps!

like i said if anyone else wants in on this is we add another party to split that makes it 47$ a night!(including tax and fees) i've stayed in crack hotels on road trips for more than that! join the party!

And these are furnished cabins people...AC, TV's, full fridge...the works!

They even have linens on the beds!

Given that they have a full stove too...want to coordinate food for breakfast in the mornings? Eggs, bacon...etc? Or pitch in for stuff you don't have to cook (cereal, milk..etc)....

actually......dibs on a bedroom lol. but i understand if its first come first dibs.

im down for breakfast stuff. we were gonna do some of our food shopping when we get there.

I'll be in around the same time probably. Dibs on a bed as well!

dont worry some might have to share rooms but everyone will have a bunk! if its ok with yall can me sam and the dogs have the master? i need someplace to put their crates, yes it is pet friendly

Back