• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

when is the nexts meet up for socal area

cherokee87

NAXJA Forum User
:wave1:hey guys i just wanted to know when you guys where going to have a meet up i really want to be apart of naxja i have 1987 jeep cherokee and i just want to be apart of the family of xjs

sounds like time for a west side meet n greet :D

I work at the NAPA in Gardena, only on saturdays now though. stop in some weekend and say hi :cheers:

because he lives in south central right now. compton is a step up :D

That and i like the sound of the Heli lulling me to sleep :)

Also has to do with renting a house with a garage, a yard, wrenching space etc etc. It's temporary. 1-2 years max till i buy a house. :)

not a realtor, she works for one of the biggest lenders in socal as a loan processor. most of what she does now is multi-million dollar commercial loans but she can find you a good package so you dont get screwed by the loan officer in fees and crap like that.

not a realtor, she works for one of the biggest lenders in socal as a loan processor. most of what she does now is multi-million dollar commercial loans but she can find you a good package so you dont get screwed by the loan officer in fees and crap like that.

cOOL Frijoles!:guitar:

Always a good excuse to setup Sushi night at Avery's.

Back