• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Darren, Eric, Dick, and dustin..

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
You guys kicked ass this year.. I appreciate everything you and the woodland wives did for this event! The Food and raffle was very well thought out and turned out great!

Yes, dick.. I was informed about how much effort you actually put in for the permit.. and i applaud you!

:worship:

You guys kicked ass this year.. I appreciate everything you and the woodland wives did for this event! The Food and raffle was very well thought out and turned out great!

Yes, dick.. I was informed about how much effort you actually put in for the permit.. and i applaud you!

:worship:

make that a BIG x2. we had one of the best times out in years, me and the family. awsome job guies/gals

the BzW Family!

Thank you! And thanks everyone for coming out and supporting naxja this year. Also thanks to hans and brandon for being trail leaders and Ben, Whitney, alyssa, and special thanks to Brenda for helping make dinner and setup. You guys rock!

Thank you guys. That was a great event. You guys put a lot of effort into it. And dinner was amazing. Best dinner we have had in years. And the raffle, need I say more. Thank you sponsors. So big thanks to Darren , Eric, Dustin, Alyssa, Whitney, Brenda, Nick,and anyone else I forgot to mention

Thank you to...

Everyone who came out and supported the club and the event. Without you we can't do this. I also have to thank everyone for being patient on the trails, the conditions this year really brought out a new challenge.

Darren and Eric for putting in the hours of work with the planning and logistics. It's not easy, I know. You guys did great.

Alyssa, Brenda, and Whitney, for preparing Saturday's dinner. You all rocked, and had the food ready in record time. Plus it's always nice to see people going back for seconds.

Hans and Branden for helping out with trail run logistics.

Back