• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Rule for future Crawl posts

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
No one is allowed to post about how much fun the crawl is going to be or how much fun it was in order to keep those who weren't able to attend from doing something rash with their company management or employment.

I hope it rains all weekend and everyones truck breaks.

(no not really. Y'all have a great 10th Anniversary. We'll expect daily photo uploads during the event so we can all live vicariously though the internet!)

Yea I'm guessing he is about to go Postal one someone over the 23K they owe him!

Stinks you won't be there Dirk... :(
You get trans cooler done?

Damn it, It was a blast wheeling with you last year! I has a sad!

Glenn nailed it. Although the company called on Friday with a "compromise" that they would "only" keep $15k instead of the full $23k...you know, since I have mouths to feed and all.

Glenn nailed it. Although the company called on Friday with a "compromise" that they would "only" keep $15k instead of the full $23k...you know, since I have mouths to feed and all.

i have a lot of answers for money owed in those amounts.... most are locked in the safe but i also have some older more traditional remedies.... thats why louisville sluggers were made right?

if you need legs broken just pm me back-channel ;)

I see a NAXJA convoy rolling into Brentwood very soon....

Dammit Dirk...not what I was hoping to hear! I was looking forward to wheelin with you again this year. Now who am I going to grill hot pockets over an open exhaust manifold with?

I'm kinda bummed too.

Thanks guys. I'll miss the crawl, but keep posting up the day trips to Hale Mountian, Land Between the Lakes, Wishbone Ranch, and all those other places. I'll do my best to hit the day trips.

I'll get the Fall Flog on the calendar as soon as the dates are posted.

Thanks guys. I'll miss the crawl, but keep posting up the day trips to Hale Mountian, Land Between the Lakes, Wishbone Ranch, and all those other places. I'll do my best to hit the day trips.

I'll get the Fall Flog on the calendar as soon as the dates are posted.

I'll try and get a run set up for LBL some time in the late September/early October timeframe. Guessing it will still be plenty warm then.

i have a lot of answers for money owed in those amounts.... most are locked in the safe but i also have some older more traditional remedies.... thats why louisville sluggers were made right?

you buy me some fireworks and I'll have an "accident" in the vicinity of their building....

Back