• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to Re-gear a 2012 GMC 1500 Sierra, any recomendations for a shop in IE ?

Sig Ep Mock

NAXJA Forum User
Fricken GM is putting 3.42 rearends in the new trucks to get their fleet MPG numbers up. New work truck doesnt tow worth a crap even with 6 speed. Any recomended shops in IE or high desert?

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks guys. Got a quote from Robert. John can you shoot me your contact info. Doing this from my phone so I have limited use and can't see your info.

Thx again,

Chris

X2. Robert is the way to go!
BTW, John is great people too... And he is closer.

How the XJ?

Thanks bud. Xj is still running strong but it might be up for sale. Getting transferred to San Diego for work for a few years and need to down size some of the toys. Wifey wants to keep it but we are having a hard time finding a place with enough room that doesn't cost $700k+ :( We'll see.

Thanks again,

Chris

Thanks bud. Xj is still running strong but it might be up for sale. Getting transferred to San Diego for work for a few years and need to down size some of the toys. Wifey wants to keep it but we are having a hard time finding a place with enough room that doesn't cost $700k+ :( We'll see.

Thanks again,

Chris
700k? where the hell are you looking? you can get a decent house with a good lot for under 500, probably even under 400. unless you need to live in a place like del mar or la jolla for whatever reason, then 700 buys A LOT of house.

Back