• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mall Rat run

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
:wave:
Hey Captain you in? Hey O-TayXJ you in? I went out today and got a new dent in mine, time for you guys to get some new ones.:D. We can run cottage cheese, that'll kill the morning for us.That Mall HWY has a crap load of Speed bumps on it.:thumbup:Thats where i went today and got my new dents/marks :rattle: I needed a extra eye to clear the wall i was leaning on, but hey i didn't flop it.:laugh2:

I was told we needed to (You need to name obsticles after teenybopper stores.)Name them better.Grimm came up with one.(abercrombie n bitch canyon) Think of one this fits guys.This should be fun.

Remember - you can pick up your Mall Rated badge at the Hollister station..

Badges, We don't need no stinking Badges.Only city mall crawlers have them things.You know the type, wash and wax and look cool in the parking lots of Malls in the USA.

Badges, We don't need no stinking Badges.Only city mall crawlers have them things.You know the type, wash and wax and look cool in the parking lots of Malls in the USA.

Is that why I sent you Mall Rated stickers? Wash, wax and look cool in the parking lot? Aren't you too old to be waxing a vehicle?

The wax i use removes the paint.I was thinking rock wax wouldn't be that bad on it, but what did i know.It did leave nice marks in the metal after rubbing on and rubbing off.LOL

I love my Mall rated stickers, look at my AVATAR pic, thats me pulling into the parking space at the mall.Only cool kids get them.

I hope everybody is ready.Aaron you got your Fans changed already? I know you do this every summer, so if you need to do this before we go i can help you if need be.My cooler is running.

Yeah, i still need to change them out, cant remember if the trans cooler is attached to the electric shroud, so i havent done it yet... i also got my steering box brace & trackbar if we have time before wednesday.

we should have time.Come by in the AM.We can work with our coats on.LOL An yes we did tie it into the shroud.But i have been sleeping since then.

I got a dust storm in my garage from installing the stock fans in Aarons jeep today.Man i can see why he only runs them in the winter.Now he is pulling some air.Plus he is ready to play now.welded his frame up and fixed his other stuff we needed to get done.

Glad all the COOL kids could make it today.I told you guys the canes and walkers would be no problem at all.:)

Had a blast, we'll do it again soon, like 2 or 3 weeks.LOL

Back