• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your roof wiring

simond

NAXJA Forum User
So... I 've been searching on naxja for where peoe pass their white from the cab to the roof light! I've found some idea in built up thread but want to have other oppinion!

So title said it all... Got any picture of where you've pass your whire for roof light???

YEs really complete !! Love the way you've placed the switch!!! In my case, the switch will be placed in the place of the ash tray!

Other funny thing...i plan to put back and side light....

Someone else

Thats what I have planned for the other switches as well, LED rock lights, and aux reverse lights. I've heard of a couple other ways to get wires into the cab from the roof. I've see guys run their wires along the rail, and then thru the third brake light, and into the cab from there.
I've also heard of using one of the holes that the OEM roof rack rails mount thru as a port of entry. You're limited on size, they're a pain in the ass to get to, and you loose one mounting screw for the rails making them weaker. Another option would be to do something similar, and go under the rail. Un-mount one of the roof rack rails, drill a hole in the bottom of it, and a drill a hole in the body in the same exact spot. feed your wires thru the holes, thru the rail, and up to your lights. Seal it from the inside, and you're good to go. (there's only so many ways to do this...) Good luck!

I'm not personnaly confortable to drill the roof...even if sealed.... i think i'll go to drill just a bit upper the seal of the rear tailgate .. and tie my wire to my rack... i'll show some pick soon!!!

Back