• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a seat

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
I will be attending NACfest Jeepless this year, so I'm looking for an open seat if anyone has one. Last year I met some great new people, but ended up wheeling with mostly people I already knew. So I'm looking to try wheeling with some different guys to get to know people better.

So, I'm looking if anyone has an open seat. I'll be there all 3 wheeling days, and I don't need the same seat the entire 3 days. I know Colin already said I might be able to grab some seat time with him, but he has other people that will be wheeling.

I'm looking to wheel some of the harder trails, blacks, reds, but will take what I can get.

Willing to be Winch B*tch for the person/group I'm wheeling with, spotter, recovery assistant, mechanic (No guarantees that your Jeep will not be cursed forever after I work on it), etc. Will also have my camera with me so I can get action shots in pictures or video.

That is unless Travis lets me borrow his Jeep :D

-Mark

I have an open seat,yours if you want it. running blacks and reds. Headed down early thursday to wheel thursday

I told you, rentals are available. Not my problem if you can't afford me :D

just look for me i can get you in some seat time if you want Silver 01 limited with jcr protection and riddler covers bds long arm set up.

Back