• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Other then a Cherokee roll call?

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
I just seen that someone else has posted they own a Wrangler. Now I'm kinda curious how many People other then myself and Darin have Wranglers. I think some of Those guys Offroad post on here to but not sure who they are TonkaYJ?

My junk
1871b4ee-a68f-9c0e.jpg
1871b4ee-a6c1-befe.jpg

Last edited:
Pat is a member of Those Guys Offroad, I know he's building a pretty bad ass Commando at the moment.

I have a 2010 JK Rubicon that I use for trails. I also have 2001 (TJ?) that I took on easy trails and mud around lakes and all. I just took my JK on my first group trip with these guys on Noobfest 6/2. Had a blast! Looking forward to NWFest.:patriot:

So you're basically asking for a roll call of all the grown up's?

That's funny. My very first Jeep was a Cherokee. It was a totally woosy car. It was all stock and not even 4-wheel- not even a Sport!:dunce: It was a very reliable car though. I had to replace the water pump at 120K, but other than regular maintenance, that was it. If my wife hadn't tried to push a Chevy through an intersection, we might still have it.:passgas: She "thought" that the guy in front of us was going to run the yellow light so she gunned it. Amazingly, we were able to drive away from the wreck. We ended up giving it to her brother. Anyway, I have been a Jeep guy ever since.:)

speaking of Barbie jeeps, if anyone has one of these for cheap I'd like to buy it. I'd prefer pink but I'll settle for any color.

I have a 77 cherokee chief, a 74 cj5, an 82 scrambler and an 07 WK. Then theres 2 ZJ's and 3 WJ's. But whose keeping track?

Last edited:
My wheeler is a Wrangler. I too started with an XJ (several, actually) and still own one for my shop rig... but they're not suited to hardcore wheeling. My junk:

John

DSC_0695.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

you mean they are not suited to YOUR style wheeling, but then again not much is:clap:

you mean they are not suited to YOUR style wheeling, but then again not much is:clap:

You're correct, but no matter how built the XJ, they don't hold up to difficult wheeling well. My last XJ was full internal cage, unibody stiffening, welded plates, weld-in rockers, etc. Wheeling it HARD on 35's, it still only lasted less than 2 years before you could fit your fingers between the door frames and body and stuff.

doesnt surprise me! Ive done mild wheeling and I can tell everything is already tweaked. My next rig will have a frame within the next couple years, I just hope my rig lasts that long. I will admit its always fun to watch the lines you take!

Back