• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Prices

kenny811

NAXJA Forum User
So the weekend of the NOOB run gas was 4.20 at arco, this morning it was 4.07. Should we be excited?:dunno:

You know what makes me laugh are the people that talk shit about Prius's. I encourage people to buy hybrids and electric's because the more of them on the road the cheaper gas will be for us, supply and demand people. Stop laughing at them everyone, there the smart one's. I spent 1,500.00 for fuel for 3 months, thats alot of Jeep parts.

diesel is now dropping below regular.. My truck gets 22mpg on the highway..

Can a prius tow my jeep?

It was $3.65 here today.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=50286f879303ef7d3441eb936&id=de4e5552af&e=7132ef7fd7

Leif is offering an incredible deal on gas this weekend at his Newberg spa. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday June 8, 9 & 10, you can get regular unleaded gas for just $3.99 per gallon. Motor One Rewards Card members get an additional 5 cents off while Rewards Card plus members get an addition 10 cents off the already incredible offer of $3.99/gallon. ** Hours for the Newberg location are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

You know what makes me laugh are the people that talk shit about Prius's. I encourage people to buy hybrids and electric's because the more of them on the road the cheaper gas will be for us, supply and demand people. Stop laughing at them everyone, there the smart one's. I spent 1,500.00 for fuel for 3 months, thats alot of Jeep parts.
I agree whole heartedly with you it would lower our usage causing lower prices only no one is telling the oil companies this. Our fuel in BROKEASS Cali. is proof of it with more additives in the fuel for emissions than a junkie in New York City. I must admit It was hard to take you serious, you do live in BEAVERTOWN.

Yeah well I didnt always live here, I did live in L.A for 3 years. I lived in Las Vegas for a year and I lived in the San Francisco bay area for 13 years. I know how the communist state of California operates..... At least I can understand what people say when they speak here thats a plus...

I agree whole heartedly with you it would lower our usage causing lower prices only no one is telling the oil companies this. Our fuel in BROKEASS Cali. is proof of it with more additives in the fuel for emissions than a junkie in New York City. I must admit It was hard to take you serious, you do live in BEAVERTOWN.

Bright side, we dont live in Calif. Not at all a bash on Boss, but it is on Calif.

I don't have to tow mine, actually I'll bet mine drives better on the street then most here.....

Mine doesnt.. I've driven it what.. 300 yards so far? Almost rolled it once, Pooped myself twice..

...2low + v8 + No swaybar = :scared:

I don't have to tow mine, actually I'll bet mine drives better on the street then most here.....

Don't get me wrong I would like to have a tow rig and trailer, however with 2 daily drivers, my Cherokee, Commando and two atvs, I really don't think I want to maintain one more vehicle and trailer. Let me drive yours and you can drive my for comparison. And I don't mean at TSF.

My jeep averages 15-16mpg Premium... on the way to TSF..

Truck averages 15-16mpg Diesel.. Towing the jeep..

I'm saving money.. While eating Cheese burgers, picking my nose, scratchin my arse, posting on naxja.. etc etc while towing.. Wether the jeep comes home in one piece or not!

The girl totaled her Acura last summer, so we've been using the XJ as our DD ever since. I have a 2000 Suzuki Katana 750 in the garage that needs a little love to get back on the road - once I get that done (been really draggin' my ass on that), I'll use that to commute with, and I wont have to worry about the $20 a day it costs to drive the Cherokee to & from work -(gotta love the 12-14mpg and a 30 mile-each-way-commute.) The good thing is, around my neighborhood, gas is finally below 4.00/gal.

Back