• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you vote?

Did you vote?

• Yes, I did

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No, I am too lazy and don't care.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i thought about it and thought about it, but i couldnt figure out who was a smaller piece of shit. honestly.... i feel like any one of them will try and sell me a used Fiat.
usually i can distinguish who is the lesser tool, but not this time. makes me sick....

i thought about it and thought about it, but i couldnt figure out who was a smaller piece of shit. honestly.... i feel like any one of them will try and sell me a used Fiat.
usually i can distinguish who is the lesser tool, but not this time. makes me sick....

What?

There were many different things to vote on. This wasnt the presidential election, that's in November.

It's more important to get your voice out on all the local issues.

I forgot and didn't know much about any of the stuff. CA Republican party sent me an email telling me how to vote, I was amused.

I forgot and didn't know much about any of the stuff. CA Republican party sent me an email telling me how to vote, I was amused.

I keep mailing their surveys back with none of the boxes checked, and the comments section full, i dont think its doing any good, i get the same stupid questions every year.

I love Kony!!!

36itpb.jpg

Back