• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track bar

Housesjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have a rustys 4.5 " lift that needs a new track bar should I stay with rustys or would another brand be better need to install before the end of the month

My vote would be for another brand. I've never ran a Rustys product myself, and there are some I would but their tackbar has a very bad reputation. I've ran a Rubicon Express and TnT customs, and liked both of them, and neither let me down.

Don't stay with Rusty's. Just spent a few hours with a friend last weekend replacing on of those terrible things. Heck. I've got a RE track bar that I just replaced. Dunno how I would ship it though.

Search our vendors and see if anybody is doing any specials on anything brother. We will get rid of the death wobble. Post that your looking for one in the for sale/wanted section and see if anybody has anything on the cheep.

I like the iron rock off road one.
Is like 180 bucks
It's 5/16
It's got bushings on both ends and come with a bracket (also the braket is 3/4 inch drop)

The track bar is good for 4-8inch so later on if you want to go bigger you can keep the same TB

I'm running a Rugged Ridge Adjustable, Has seemed pretty beefy, and has held up to a TON of daily driving, and whatever I've thrown at it on the trail. Made from 1.25” OD x.25” wall DOM tubing, ...... -inexpensive too.

Last edited:
Oh hey guys, Housesjeep is my cousin btw. He just joined the site and has my jeeps twin.

Back