• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR extreme sliders

cnshoot

NAXJA Forum User
who has these and installed them have a couple of questions

Which are the extreme sliders?

I have stage 3 and love them. Great deterents for door dings!

yes i have the new ones to go with that fabulous front bumper i got from them crusader series rocks love there work great welds, strength and looks to boot

if it were me id look at the ultimates. i ripped off one of my stage II's a few weeks ago. these look to be higher up and mounted better

yes they are up and pretty tight to body just need to find out if anyone had a problem with there driver side with excessive gap at rocker. passenger fits just as it should

By excessive gap, how much are we talking? Is the problem possibly in the install or a tweaked rocker/frame?

For a guy like me who's building a superstock rig, this type of slider, which by design minimizes the amount of ground clearance lost...is super freaking awesome!

Thanks for clueing me into these. Hadn't seen them till now.

I think they'd suit my slow and steady driving style very well, and IMO that's a very fair price for what you get.

Back