• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June Photo Contest - NWFest

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
Theme for June is NorthWest Fest. What does that mean? You tell me. Maybe it's pics of you getting you/your jeep ready or saving money for gas or driving there, and of course pictures while your there. Just take some shots of your Jeep and make it seem NWFest related.

Photo must be taken by you, of your Jeep (does not have to be an XJ/MJ), during the current month. Non-members can post, but cannot win. You can post as many pictures as you like. The NWC BOD will choose 5 pictures and we'll open a poll for voting around the last week of the month to determine a winner. Rules are subject to change, any complaints will be ignored, not valid outside of the NWC, and remember this is for fun! :rtm:

Winner will receive a car wash kit to help clean up after NWFest.

Bella-Twins-Bikini-Car-Wash-480x300.jpg

Good luck and have fun!

I saw a lot of real good pics from this years NW Fest....
Should be a decent competition this month.

181664ce-84ec-bdf3.jpg

181664ce-8568-6a1a.jpg

181664ce-8588-319e.jpg

181664ce-859e-9974.jpg

I woulda bet my bottom dollar Darren would have opted to post his fancy pic of the Dandelion.....

Back