• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Polls are up!

You would have to ask them. Maybe we can get a campaign post from at least one of them.

Campaign Post....

I really wasn't going to go out of my way to "campaign", but since something was requested, I may as well throw a little something out there, so here it is:
>
I'm a little new here to NAXJA, and probably one of the more newer members of the NWC.
I found this forum in January thru another forum that I have been involved with for some time, and I'm happy to be a part of another jeep community.
Those two words right there “Jeep Community” is what I think of when I think of Jeep owners.
I personally, am a Jeeper first. A Cherokee owner second, and whatever else you wanna call me third.
Virtually everyone I’ve met throughout my years as a Jeep enthusiast who is also a Jeep owner, has been “salt of the earth” type of people.
The kind of people who would do everything they could to help another Jeeper.
The comradery that I have witnessed on the trails and on the road between Jeep owners is, in my opinion, both unique and honorable.
This is the creed that I, as Jeep owner, as a member of this forum, (and others,) try live by and represent myself and other Jeepers by.
There’s a reason the old saying was created “It’s a Jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand”
...we’re a unique group of people who share a common interest, (several really)… the love of the outdoors, being offroad, and of course, our Jeeps.
I AM a “noob” when it comes to NAXJA , and am not privy to a lot of the friendships that have been created between many of the other members,
so I may be regarded as "out of the loop" or not knowing "how things work" 'round here.
What I DO know, is that there are some good, honest people here who have the right ideals, the right mind-set, and some good intentions.
This includes my "running mates." I would like to think that I could be included in that group as well.
Look, I know my opinion doesn’t carry much weight here, as I’m probably considered “the new guy”....
...but I like the people here, I like the community, I like Jeeps, and I’d like to help NAXJA anyway I can.
I'm not going to pretend that am the most fiscally educated indiviual out there. Or that I'm in any way "better" than the other guys running.
But what I can tell you is that I will do my best to fulfill the responsibilites of NWC Treasurer (should I be elected) as best as I can.
>
Thanks for reading.
-Josh (NW99XJ)

TORX...

...has been an active member of NAXJA since 2004
...is one of the few OG NWC members still around
...served two terms as Northwest Chapter President
...planned two Northwest Fest events, both of which brought out over 75 people
...has organized two successful Noobfest, and Oktoberfest events, and will be continuing them for 2012.
...is actively involved in the Yacolt Burn Trails project, as well as TSF volunteer opportunities
...is an unofficial adviser to the 2012BOD
...self appointed himself as the Raffle Coordinator for NWF2012
...has the experience needed to moderate the forum with an unbiased opinion
...regularly participates in club events, and is active on the forum
...won't turn his back on the 'club' like the last dude
...is handsome

TORX...

...has been an active member of NAXJA since 2004
...is one of the few OG NWC members still around
...served two terms as Northwest Chapter President
...planned two Northwest Fest events, both of which brought out over 75 people
...has organized two successful Noobfest, and Oktoberfest events, and will be continuing them for 2012.
...is actively involved in the Yacolt Burn Trails project, as well as TSF volunteer opportunities
...is an unofficial adviser to the 2012BOD
...self appointed himself as the Raffle Coordinator for NWF2012
...has the experience needed to moderate the forum with an unbiased opinion
...regularly participates in club events, and is active on the forum
...won't turn his back on the 'club' like the last dude
...is handsome

Cons
-Lives in washington
-Voted for Obama
-Likes cats

This is simple, people!

Only a few day left people. Go cast your vote!

Back