• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bolt size/ Grant 5-hole steering wheel.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Got a wheel, and got a used spacer to use the 5-hole grant, but did not come with the countersunk bolts. Anyone know what size? Thanks

most likely metric fine thread. i would say M6 or M8 x1.5 can't say for sure though just a guess. can you take the spacer to a hardware store and match something up?

I do not have the spacer yet, hopefully I'll have it when I get home. Thank you everyone offering to help, let me know what you find.

I know this is a strange reply, but the two bolts are the very same size as our CPS bolts. I had a Grant wheel...didn't like it, too small. I'm working on an AW4 and was replacing my CPS and I noticed that the bolts looked similar. Bingo, they fit perfectly. They're countersunk too.

I know this is a strange reply, but the two bolts are the very same size as our CPS bolts. I had a Grant wheel...didn't like it, too small. I'm working on an AW4 and was replacing my CPS and I noticed that the bolts looked similar. Bingo, they fit perfectly. They're countersunk too.
the wheel uses 5-bolts.. And you do know that grant makes 15" wheels, which would be the same as stock.
So what size are they?

damn, i forgot to pull one out and check it. i had nice stainless bolts just sitting around that looked just like the grant ones, don't recall the size, but i know that they were standard-not metric. when i tried to use them with the grant adapter, they went in a turn or so, then bound up and started stripping threads. the standard stainless ones i tried were very close, but not the right pitch.
had to go back to the black ones that came with the adapter.

Back