• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to mount and balance my tires

HE-MAN

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody around the Portland area got the set up to dismount my old tires today and mount and balance my new ones?

Oh, and if so how much?

Are you coming to the M&G? We are set up for tires

Looks like I may be getting a used set of (new to me) 33's on sat morning.... gotta help a friend adjust his rear axle on his TJ in the am.. but after that... I think I'll be heading up to the M & G.... Thanks for the heads up on that!

I work at the Tire Factory on 82nd in SE. Come on in. $50 to dismount and mount and balance 4 tires.. ask for Matt.

I work at the Tire Factory on 82nd in SE. Come on in. $50 to dismount and mount and balance 4 tires.. ask for Matt.

My good buddy Tim Hendrix used to work for tire factory. :( R.I.P

Looks like I may be getting a used set of (new to me) 33's on sat morning.... gotta help a friend adjust his rear axle on his TJ in the am.. but after that... I think I'll be heading up to the M & G.... Thanks for the heads up on that!

We still need to get weights for the balancer,I was hoping to have some before the M&G but too much going on. We can mount them though.

My good buddy Tim Hendrix used to work for tire factory. :( R.I.P

yeah man, I didnt really know him. A few of the guys I work with were buddies with him as well. Sad story

Back