• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Place to stay/Magic Mtn June 2-3

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Me and my gf are going to my cousin's going away party in Ventura Sat, June 2. Hopefully, I will be able to pick up my tent from Mike as well.
With that said. Wondering if anyone in/near Ventura, Valencia, north-LA, or semi-close to Magic Mtn has a place for us to stay that Sat night.
Thanks for looking.
Will be going to Six Flags that Sunday.

Accidentally put this in FS section, and it hasn't been moved. Posting it here. Thanks.

Anyone? Have (2) Half off coupons if whomever joins us at MM on sunday.

I would let you guys stay at my place but it's a 1 Bdr and its not that big. Plus, having my son makes it kind of sucky to host.

I have two little kids, and no extra rooms, but I have a livingroom floor you guys are welcome to use that night.

I have two little kids, and no extra rooms, but I have a livingroom floor you guys are welcome to use that night.
Alright, will let you know. Need to figure out if heading dow to start making my parts rounds that night or sunday morning. Either way, I'll bring those wheels for you.

Hey do you still want those switch bezels? I'm in Pasadena right off the 210 I might not be home but I can leave them out for ya if you want to stop by. Let me know, also where out in riverside are you going? I have some parts for chipclip as well. Maybe you can come by here first and take everything out that direction.

Hey do you still want those switch bezels? I'm in Pasadena right off the 210 I might not be home but I can leave them out for ya if you want to stop by. Let me know, also where out in riverside are you going? I have some parts for chipclip as well. Maybe you can come by here first and take everything out that direction.
Yes, I do want those. That could work. still trying to figure everything out. Not sure yet on specifics of riverside, But I should be able to take stuff if I go that route. Txt me, and we can figure it out.

Got it covered, thank you all who offered. I may use it in the future (= I'll be dropping the wheels off tomorrow, Chris.

Back