• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

penrose 5/26

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
My friend, my dad, and I will be heading up friday night to camp and wheel Saturday. Anyone wanna come?

probably just liberty and maybe indy. and maybbeeee patriot. But probably not lol (I say that every time...)

Why do you like making fun of 17 year olds?

You're one 17 year old how does this qualify as more than one 17 year old...Or do you mean the entire group of Miata driving 17 year olds as a community ?...if there is a group large enough to form a community of 17 year old Miata drivers (male) then the state of the union is far worse than I thought...

But honestly there is no disrespect intended towards you I'm just having fun making the PHUNNY based on the social stigma that you must know exists with a male driving a miata 17 yrs old...or 40 ..I don't really beleive a man is made by the car he drives , And I've not intended to hurt your feelings with this humor...If you honestly beleive I have ill feelings towrd you from the posts I'll glady remove them since I have nothing but respect for you .

I might be down if I can get my jeep all done by then. I'll let ya know

You're one 17 year old how does this qualify as more than one 17 year old...Or do you mean the entire group of Miata driving 17 year olds as a community ?...if there is a group large enough to form a community of 17 year old Miata drivers (male) then the state of the union is far worse than I thought...

But honestly there is no disrespect intended towards you I'm just having fun making the PHUNNY based on the social stigma that you must know exists with a male driving a miata 17 yrs old...or 40 ..I don't really beleive a man is made by the car he drives , And I've not intended to hurt your feelings with this humor...If you honestly beleive I have ill feelings towrd you from the posts I'll glady remove them since I have nothing but respect for you .

Dam you G. Stop making fun of little kids :D lol

Hey what you do over on CF to get banned lol

If no one else wants to go we might change our plans so post up if you are planning on coming!

Dam you G. Stop making fun of little kids :D lol

Hey what you do over on CF to get banned lol

I was poking funny at a Mod...lol...a mod that sports a YJ on a cherokeeForum and most likely has never wheeled anything harder than an acess road to the fish'n hole and very possibly has never even changed a flat tire without calling AAA .

Back