• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet at SPEC Fabrication

Mnkyboy

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We are throwing around the idea of having a meet & greet at our shop in Kalama WA

It will be an overnight event,we have 6 acres so there is plenty of room for parking and to set up tents.

the shop will be available for some wrenching,we have a two post lift and lots of tools.

we have a couple grills for a BBQ and room for a decent bonfire.

not sure when yet,maybe next month. this is a feeler to see what everyone thinks and what works best so let me know.

I'm there.

Sounds like fun.

If its a weekend ill bring the WINE COOLERS!!!!!! Straight shots guys, don't be sissy's and try and make mixed drinks with em. Lets get freggin tossed!

Wow you are a winner......:gag:

Winner of the joke contest or did you think that was serious?.................Please please please say you knew i was kidding:jester:

*** insert "your mom's undercarriage" joke here ***

I could use some lift time to do rear bearings. D35

do i need to bring tools or will there be tool there to use? will i be able to get help if needed? maybe if there is time a 3inch lift and if i have the parts. and the new to me drivers seat..

thank you
mike

A D35 isn't worth putting bearings in,unless it majorly needs it to get you on the road. I would look for a D44 or 8.25" from another XJ or an Ford explorer 8.8" and swap it out.

We have lots of tools and a lot of the guys who are going are usually more then willing to lend a hand,a 3" lift isn't a big deal and only takes 2-3 hours.

Let me know what kits your looking at and I can give you a hand picking one as all lift kits are not created equal.

A D35 isn't worth putting bearings in,unless it majorly needs it to get you on the road. I would look for a D44 or 8.25" from another XJ or an Ford explorer 8.8" and swap it out.

We have lots of tools and a lot of the guys who are going are usually more then willing to lend a hand,a 3" lift isn't a big deal and only takes 2-3 hours.

Let me know what kits your looking at and I can give you a hand picking one as all lift kits are not created equal.

its more financial its what i can afford. " i am hopping that the sound i hear have hearing lose in one ear and it throws off sounds"

if I could find a good complete d44 or 8.25 for free or close to that I would lover to put that in. if i change the rear end wont i have to at-lest match the gear ratio in the front axle?

maybe I can have you or someone mechanical look at it before the weekend so I know for sure what i need. so i don't wast money.

shot the only why right now i am able to do a 3inch lift is if i can find it for around $75 and that is pushing it. that brings up a question.. at what point lifting a xj will you have to start changing support members for the transfer case. and the rotation of axle to keep the drive line properly aliened.

Back