• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Left at socal

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a real nice plastic flashlight that someone left at socalfest. PM me with a description and I will get it back to you. I also picked up a set of flip flops. They are kinda tan colored with a design on the top. Lemme know.

if it was this one, it is mine.
Thomas+Tank+Torch+Projector+flashlights+kids+play+toy+or+practical+light+for+seeing+in+the+dark.jpg

if it is this one, it is Sean's.
tumblr_lvo1jlbNpb1qzs6oc.jpg

tumblr_lvo1jlbNpb1qzs6oc.jpg

A penny for his thoughts. :roflmao::moon:

your PM box is full John. I believe the flip flops are Kims, she lost a pair out there sunday....
Im planning on going with you guys to coral canyon next sunday, maybe i can get them from you there.
Just deleted all of my messages. If anyone has PM'd me about gear work, please send me another message. I will keep the flip flops in the jeep.

Last edited:
Just deleted all of my messages. If anyone has PM'd me about gear work, please send me another message. I will keep the flip flops in the jeep.

What about the fleshlight?

Back