• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2012 Crawl Registration

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Here is the registration form that we need all attendees to PM to either High2by or PacificEd.

In an effort to keeps costs low this year, there is no registration fee this year for members, vendors, or forum supporters. Forum users or guests will be $25/vehicle.

Everything is an option. If you want to participate in Saturday night meal, you will need to buy tickets for everyone in your party who is planning to eat. Shirts, decals and raffle tickets are all optional also.

Cherokee Crawl, 6-7 July 2012
Harlan County Campground & RV Park, Putney, KY

Registration Instructions:
1. 1 Form per Driver/Vehicle
2. Provide :NAXJA: member number, if applicable.
3. Please copy & paste the registration form in a PM to High2by (Mark Morton), or PacificEd (Ed Robbins).

Personal Information
Forum Screen Name:
Member #:
Name:
Address:
City:
State & Zip:
Phone number:
E-mail address:

Vehicle:
Trail Interest(s):
Easy ___ ;
Moderate ___;
Difficult___;

Registration Fee
A) :NAXJA: Members (Red, Green and Blue names): FREE!!!!!!
B) All Others: $25.00.

Miscellaneous and Swag
C) Saturday meal ticket $10.00 ***
D) SEC Decal: $5.00 each
E) ADULT event T-shirt (Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL): $15.00 each
F) YOUTH event T-shirt (Sizes: S, M, L): $15.00 each
G) Raffle ticket: $1 each
***Children 10 and under eat free.

Please indicate the number of each item and complete the fields below
[Example: D) SEC Decal: $5.00 x 3 = $15.00]

A) Member (red, green, blue name) registration: $0
B) User (black name) registration: $25.00
C) Meal ticket: $10.00 x _____ = _____
D) SEC decal: $5.00 x _____ = _____
E) ADULT shirt: $15.00 x _____ = _____ Size _____
F) YOUTH shirt: $15.00 x _____ = _____ Size _____
G) Raffle tickets: $1.00 x _____ = _____
H) Number of children attending under 10 = _____

I) Total Cost =

Payment Options
For registration you may PayPal to [email protected] or mail check or money order. Payment will also be accepted at the event.
T-shirt orders must be prepaid and will be available for pick up during the event. Send payment for T-shirts electronically via PayPal to [email protected] or mail check or money order to:

Mark Morton
114 Edison Circle
Smyrna, TN 37167

Other Costs
Permits
Ride permits: $25.00 for 31 days.***
Primitive camp site: $15.00 for 2 people. $5.00 for each additional person.***
Electric camp site: $20.00 for 2 people. $5.00 for each additional person.***
*** Camping permits and ride permits are the responsibility of the participant and are NOT included in the price of the registration. These fees should be paid at the park when you arrive.

For those that havent read the second sentence... READ IT!!! Thank you to the BOD and others that made this happen. Very cool and a nice incentive to keep long time members, long time menbers.

For those that havent read the second sentence... READ IT!!! Thank you to the BOD and others that made this happen. Very cool and a nice incentive to keep long time members, long time menbers.

Ed this is awesome..... Thank you guys for making the dream work!

Agreed, thank you Ed!!!!!! You know i'll be there......This time with all my teeth! :D

Please thank the entire BOD as it was a group decision. We felt is was the right thing to do.

You are gunning for me Flexd so you better be ready!

Awesome!!! Thank you Ed and the entire BOD for making this possible!!!:party:

Please thank the entire BOD as it was a group decision. We felt is was the right thing to do.

You are gunning for me Flexd so you better be ready!

If I remember correctly I was more ready than you with spare parts! :D Can't wait to wheel with you again buddy! :cheers;

Hopefully I will be better prepared to go this year.

Last edited:
As a reminder, please fill out the registration form even if the total dollar amount is zero. We want to be able to see who all is coming so trail rides/leaders can be planned out.

Thanks,
Ed

Back