• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's a good thicker, texturized product for painting flares

bmpweXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm working on a project to modify my stock flares. I've done some cutting to them and they're not 100% smooth.

What type of product could be used for a flexible surface like the flares that would hide a slight amount of irregularities?

I'm leaning towards getting them LineXed, but interested in what else is out there. With the amount of work I've put into these, I'm not interested in some cheap spray can liner that will wear off in a year.

Thanks.

Forgot to mention, my living arrangements don't really allow me to paint them myself... So I have to farm this out.

I'm working on a project to modify my stock flares. I've done some cutting to them and they're not 100% smooth.

What type of product could be used for a flexible surface like the flares that would hide a slight amount of irregularities?

I'm leaning towards getting them LineXed, but interested in what else is out there. With the amount of work I've put into these, I'm not interested in some cheap spray can liner that will wear off in a year.

Thanks.

Alot of it is in your prep work and some in the quality of the material(paint).

Back