• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so someone stole my jack this morning, but failed to see the video cameras out front.

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
some scum bag thought he was being slick and stole my floor jack which was hidden (apparently not good enough) in front and underneath my van. it was pretty hard to see, i think the only reason he did was because he was cutting through my neighbor's yard.
somehow he didnt see the 4 obvious video cameras on the front of my house in plain view. i did call the police and send them the video, pretty sure i know where he lives. obviously he was on his way to school, given the backpacks, which means he's probably passes through there like clockwork everyday. kids these days....
here's the video if anyone wants a laugh.
http://youtu.be/P3UfLgDXdRk

II so hope you find out who it was, I hate thieves so much. I've had at least 3700$ worth of shit stolen either out of my vehicle or off my property in the last 5 years or so. I hope they burn in hell.

I hate thieves.
For some reason onboard ship, they were always really clumsy, faling down ladderwells, or slamming their hands in the doors...

it would be nice to have a video screen in your window showing that vid and saying there is a reward for turning his ass in. when someone claims the reward tell them they will find out what the reward is when the perp is convicted.

then give them a copy of the first season of the a-team on dvd :D

pretty sure he's a little gangbanger, so im not sure how much he cares. almost looks like he's going for a gun at 1:25ish

That is awesome! I need to get a camera set up for my garage.

Hopefully the police take this as an open invitation to investigate the kid for other stolen property in the area.

There should be a thieves registry website similar to sex offenders, so we can see who they are and where they live.

it would be nice to have a video screen in your window showing that vid and saying there is a reward for turning his ass in. when someone claims the reward tell them they will find out what the reward is when the perp is convicted.

then give them a copy of the first season of the a-team on dvd :D
actually i could take a still shot and post it on a flyer and give it to everyone in the neighborhood with a reward offered.

Post a flier around the neighborhood and at the school offering a reward. You will have kids tripping over themselves to give him up and get some cash.

yep, that's if all else fails with the pd. i do have a friend who is a local detective so im hoping to get some extra effort from them. :D

Wtf?! Is he gonna store it in his locker? What a little piece of POO POO. That camera setup is pretty sweet though, need one of those for my contractors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf?! Is he gonna store it in his locker? What a little piece of shit. That camera setup is pretty sweet though, need one of those for my contractors.
the driveway next to mine is a corner lot, he was most likely walking down that street and saw it. he couldnt see it from my street with where it was hidden. that side street is a loop, it comes out up my street about 1 block. he most likely walked up my street to the other end of the side street and took it home. they are wearing backpacks, which means they were going to school (it was about the right time). school is in the opposite direction of where he was headed with the jack.

i'm going to email the video to the school in the morning. if anything, i'll make sure everyone in the area knows he's a piece of POO POO.

1st: I f$&#*$(!*n hate thieves.
2nd: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what retard lil piece of POO POO he is and his girlfriend is just as stupid, give the clear unobstructed view from 3 yes 3 different angles you would have thought that when they doubled back to check that it was clear and give his backpack and hat to her one of them would have noticed the cameras.

That suck Dan, I have a real powerful paintball gun you can borrow if you want to wake up early and wait for him to walk by again!

I store mine in a community garage but run one of those mini hipster u locks between the arm and the base so it can't be used...not that you'll ever be storing it outside again.

You should put another jack in the same place but lock it to the axle of the van as bait then just wait for him to come back. Then when you catch him be creative "GET THE GIMP!" Lol, "And you will know that my name is the lord when I lay my vengance upon thee!" BWAHAHAHAHA

Back