• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody know the driver???

I thought captain had a 4door? Oh yeah and older then 20. :)

Yup, edited it afterward when I took a look at photos and saw that the Cap'n has four doors. Didn't sweat the 20 part since the media is usually very wrong anyway. ;)

Yup, edited it afterward when I took a look at photos and saw that the Cap'n has four doors. Didn't sweat the 20 part since the media is usually very wrong anyway. ;)

media wrong? pfffft you must live in another country, the USA media is always 100% correct!:us:

Saw that in the paper on Sunday and thought the same thing. The article wasn't online yet, so I couldn't link it. Obviously someone wants to be like the Captain.

Saw that in the paper on Sunday and thought the same thing. The article wasn't online yet, so I couldn't link it. Obviously someone wants to be like the Captain.

Maybe the Captain wanted to be like them...

Don't know the driver but I see that jeep daily parked at a shop near my work off I and Eucalyptus in Hesperia. Hitting someone, whether its your fault or not, has to make for a not so fun day......

Saw that Jeep driving southbound on Apple Valley Road last week.

Back