• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for 4 Military type Jerry Cans.

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for 4 military jerry type gas cans to mount on my trailer. I need at least one with a spout.

I'm not sure, but I think I saw some at Jacks in Fort Collins. They're a little different, but were welded around the middle like NATO cans. You could also call TNT and ask them were to get some. They're making carriers for the flat cans now but I'd bet they'd know were NATO cans could be had.

For those of you who haven't known me for a while, the key point here is getting reasonable quality CHEAP, or horse trading for some.

I got my Wehrmacht cans through swissarmyvehicles.com. light years ahead of the GI jerry can

For those of you who haven't known me for a while, the key point here is getting reasonable quality CHEAP, or horse trading for some.

Check souske's recommendation Tom, i bought eight they were so cheap. Used Swiss small mouth NATO steel cans.. he brought in a few containers of them and had a big sale.

IIRC my eight were ~$160 shipped.

Check souske's recommendation Tom, i bought eight they were so cheap. Used Swiss small mouth NATO steel cans.. he brought in a few containers of them and had a big sale.

IIRC my eight were ~$160 shipped.
Swissarmyvehicles.com was out of anything reasonable.

These are for my build on expeditionportal

i am in the springs and have a spout like this one. cheap. pm me with your number if you are interested and i will call you. Dave

sorry, pic did not go through. suffice to say it has the big neck that does not work when unleaded restrictor is in gas tank.

Last edited:
I have four old metal jerry cans that I could even bring to the springs to you saturday night. Text me your number and how much your offering for them, Ill text you a pic later on tonight. Jim at 970-308-3459

I have four old metal jerry cans that I could even bring to the springs to you saturday night. Text me your number and how much your offering for them, Ill text you a pic later on tonight. Jim at 970-308-3459
I live in Loveland.

LOL why was I thinking you were in the springs??? My bad I know who you are I just dropped a steering gear box to you yesterday! How about we do some trading on the jerry cans for a rebuild and tap on a gear box? And Ill still deliver.

LOL why was I thinking you were in the springs??? My bad I know who you are I just dropped a steering gear box to you yesterday! How about we do some trading on the jerry cans for a rebuild and tap on a gear box? And Ill still deliver.
Might be able to work that out. Would like to see what they look like.

Should be recieveing them tonight hopefully, I think I have one or two in my shed also so you may have some to choose from, Ill call you as soon as I know.

see if 4 of these will work for you... 5 from left are metal, one has dent in top, 2 on right are plastic.
downsize.jpg

Back