• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick question on part compatibilty for xj and zj throttlebody ~ doing renix/ho conv

hey guys so ive been trying to check the compatibility of a 2000 zj tb for the renix/HO tb conversion, ebay and pcknpulls system says the 2000zj uses the same tb as the HO xj but i just wanted to double check before spending 50bucks on what could be a dirty paperweight...

any help is appreciated, they look the same but im curious about sensors and bore size...or anything else that might not line up

No such things as a 2000 ZJ. The 2000 is a WJ. The only difference, iirc, is that the MAP sensor is attached to the throttle body. Not a big deal, remove the sensor and plug the nipple.

All of the 4.0L HO TBs are the same regarless of the chassis.
Not so. Then changed a few things on the 05-06 TJ, particularly the IAC and the MAP sensor.
70212-md__53115_zoom.jpg

Xtremefi1.jpg

I recommend picking up a strokedjeep.com bored TB.

I have one in the garage from a 00 4.0 WJ that was on the late model intake I bought and it is different than the one on my 95 HO.

Back