• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My chess story is on Amazon! :)

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
So, after *much* hard work and tedious hours editing, my paranormal chess story, “The Empty Chair”, is finally available for Kindle download.

The price is $0.99.

This was the first story I wrote that I actually really, really liked and invested a lot into. It’s been tweaked so many times I can’t imagine.

Anyhow, here it is, if you want a spooky chess read. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can get the Kindle for PC free at Amazon. Happy reading and THANKS!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Empty-Chair-ebook/dp/B007ZLNI2E/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1335996968&sr=8-5

The blurb:

[FONT=&quot]An aging chess grandmaster isolates himself in a cabin to prepare for the biggest match of his life when spooky, supernatural forces intervene.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
41w9bV4t31L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-52,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
nice, dude! i bet you're friggin stoked. how long have you been working on it?

Holy heck, man, it's been totally re-done a grip of times since '09, when I originally wrote it.

The thing has gone through the wringer so much it's a new story. Latest edits were just last night and the day before. It's a decent little tale, and you DON'T have to be a chess fan to like it. It's not all nerd. :D

Cool man!

I have two of my works on Amazon. You wouldn't know it was mine though, hehe. I've done two "Related Media" videos for some pretty famous authors.

sweet too bad i don't have a kindle.... Id probably buy 4 of these at the same time.

Congrats Brother, I knew you had it in ya.:party::cheers:

Last edited:
Very nice

Back