• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands or Harlan this summer??

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so my project for my D44/60 swap is in full swing and I need to set a date for a real wheeling trip this summer so I have a deadline to get this thing done. I have never been to Harlan, so that sounds cool. I can't make the Crawl, so that is out, but would like to shoot for the end of July/beginning of August. Anyone interested? Going to be locked/locked on 37s is the plan....probably no cage or winch yet, so nothing overthetop crazy.

Harlan, hands down.

I am interested in the fall. Gotta see how the suburban pulls through the mountains for the crawl first....

It HATES the hill going into my hood. I think it has to do with I can't get a run at it more than anything.

RV cam and head work, that'll feex it! :D

Not putting down enough torque? Or getting hot?

Crappy torque only place I have really had an issue is making that hill in the hood, and I am sure it has to do with no run at it pretty much starting with nothing at the bottom.

Dang - wasn't expecting that. Will she be able to pull the XJ back into the hood??

Hopefully a little mo' on the interstate and highways will allow the Burb to show her true colors.

True. My cheeks have never been more clinched than they were at Harlan. When are we going? :D

I think you created a monster. How'd you like the front Locker?

I think you created a monster. How'd you like the front Locker?

Haha, I think I did. He's already made a deal on a long arm lift and 33s over in the MWC classifieds. He don't mess around!

On the locker, traction good...steering not. There was one spot where I just flat out could not steer at all. Have that problem with yours?

Back