• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday on the Snakes (I missed the trail ride)

Voteban

NAXJA Forum User
First off, I was planning on attending the trail ride, but I completely forgot about it until I hopped on Naxja at around 5:00, then I convinced my dad to go so we threw our gear in the Jeeps and headed out.

I met a few people in the parking lot, but I only stayed there for 5-10 minutes while my dad programmed his JK.

I forgot a real camera so these are all iPhone pics, some are actually half decent though. On to the pics!

Poser flex shot at the beginning of Rattlesnake:

img0917sg.jpg

Another poser flex shot further up the trail:

img0921nx.jpg

Heading up Rattlesnake:

img0932tm.jpg

Non-poser flex shot, but the sun decided to ruin the picture:

img0934vx.jpg

Coming up the tailings:

img0937s.jpg

Going through the bathtub at the top of the tailings:

img0940kn.jpg

Starting to head up the Constrictor:

img0942a.jpg

Pretty easy when you take the right line:

img0943qn.jpg

Spotting my dad up a pretty hard obstacle:

img0946yg.jpg

Bodha, my girlfriend, and my mom were up by the cave watching us:

img0968z.jpg

Working it:

img0972fe.jpg

I decided to pull my winch cable out (I really wanted to test it) because I was hung up on my diff:

img0974xn.jpg

We made it to this point and decided to turn around:

img0979rd.jpg

Dang, my Jeep is sexy :D

img0987tq.jpg

Floating a tire coming down, my Jeep felt really tippy... (blurry pic)

img0988zn.jpg

I had an amazing day, I wish I could have run with you guys, but I still had a ton of fun!!

Nice pic's ! I've only run constrictor 1 time an it was snowing/raining on and off that day, I was open/open on 31's so I never attempted the waterfall before Eagles nest. Now that I have a rear locker, and more skids, Once I get my Rigid FbW2 from Terry and throw my Winch on the front I will attempt that waterfall !

Back