• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend night run

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking of going out this saturday night for a small FULL moon run.They say this is going to be the closest full moon this year.Should look cool and i think it'll be brite.What say you:dunno:?I know it won't be that much fun without TONE:star:, but we'll get by without him if he has to work.

It'll be out here in the Sky valley area.Palm Springs.The nights are cooling off great and it is a great time of year to go out and enjoy a night run.

I have stock jeeps run around out here.I got easy to kinda hard trails.I got mall crawlers that run out here so you know you won't get dents.This is just going to be easy for the folks, but we'll have some hard stuff on the side for the guys like me who don't care if they get dents.

I'll be in the wifes jeep.So you'll have company.:)

I'm out of town this weekend Mc Neal... have fun...
Maybe next week we can meet up next week or soon for a burger...

Curt

I might be able to make this, but I have to check with Brandy to see if she has any plans for my birthday that day.

Your birthday isn't on this day.I know.Don't ask me how i know, but i know.I havent gotten cyndee's jeep to pass smog yet, wait for Cat to come in.So i don't know if we're going at this time.If we do it'll be in just my jeep and that means we get dents.Hit me up back channell

Man we had fun.No headlights needed.Ran cottage cheese and tail light canyon.It was just a couple of folks that showed but we was all locked.

None of them was naxja folks.

I got out of the sleeping bag in my jeep at 3 AM to try and take some pictures, but my camera just isn't good enough. Definitely was a bright moon though!

Back